École St. Catherine's Elementary School

Do you know How to Raise a Concern?

Did you know that there’s a protocol in place to help families contact schools, or HRCE Central Office, when you have concerns about your student’s education or well-being? 

·       All concerns should first be shared with your child’s teacher

·       If your concern is not resolved, you should then contact the principal

·       If your concern remains unresolved, you can reach out to HRCE’s Parent Navigators who can provide information about a wide range of supports and resources or connect you with the school supervisor. 

·       If your matter continues to be unresolved, you can then initiate a formal review process in which the matter will be investigated by the appropriate HRCE Directors. 

·       The final step is for your concern to be passed on to the Regional Executive.